We are interested in a young, hard-working and creative casual Fashion Designer to join our small Brisbane based team. ZALiE is known for its quirky festival fashion, we are looking to expand our label and creative direction in the upcoming months. We are seeking a team member that will be involved in ALL aspects of our fashion label including: Sewing, pattern making, packaging, customer service, design input, trend and fabric research , photo editing and much more.
This roll isn’t suited to a designer only - this is an all-round position that will involve lots of sewing and all but not limited to, the tasks listed.
As we are such a small label we are after an individual to take initiative and help make ZALiE the best it can be. Our ideal candidate will be someone who will stick around with us for years to come and eventually progress into a dedicated position.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or Diploma in Fashion Design and or Fashion Business
- Prior experience preferred
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Organisational skills
- Advanced sewing skills
- Advanced pattern making skills
- Skills in Photoshop/ Lightroom
- Initiative essential
- Creative approach to design
- Casual position 2-3 days per week with the chance to turn into a full time position.
- Must have own transport to work.
- We are flexible with hours.
- 8hr shifts at a time.
LOCATION: NORTH BRISBANE – VIRGINIA.
If this sounds like you or if you would like to know a little more please send your resume/ questions to email@example.com